When Ankit’s bahana is a sport of statue, can it be true? His mom has no clue! Watch Chef Ranveer Brar give a HERSHEY’S twist on his tomato sandwich to make Khatte Meethe Tart inside this event of #MeetheBahane now!
Order Today – https://l.bigbasket.com/JLy6KdeveQ
Strawberry Tomato Tart
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
2 tbsp Oil
1/2 tablespoon Urad dal
1 tablespoon Chana dal
1/2 inch Ginger, sliced
1 Onion, sliced
8-10 nos Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Salt to taste
6 nos White bread
1/2 cup Cheese, grated
Few Scallion leaves, for instance
• In a pan, heat oil, add mustard seeds, urad dal, chana dal and chopped ginger and onion and sauté.
• Finely chopped green chillies into the halved cherry tomatoes.
• Add the tomatoes to the pan and sauté.
• Insert strawberry syrup and combine everything together.
• Season with salt and cook until tomatoes are cooked but little chunky.
• For tarts, remove the borders of bread and roll it flat with rolling pin.
• Press the wrapped bread loaves into tart mould and bake at 160 degrees C for 5-7 mins, until it is crisp and small brownish.
• allow the bread tarts cool down and remove from mold.
• Add grated cheese in the bread tarts and spoon in the strawberry tomato mixture into tart mould.
• Garnish with strips of scallion leaves and serve immediately.